Sunday 22 February 2009

Friends

Just went back from the service, and ya the internet was really slow and it pissed me off. If not because of the contract that I now having with the streamyx and celcom I would have just unsubscribe it..and also if only I have an alternative. Ok, since the internet is slow so just thinking of write up of what running in my mind just now..yea i know i am a lazy blogger and I won’t deny it.hehe

ともだち in Japanese means friends. I like hanging out with friends. They all occupied a certain place in my heart. And for everyone I will also store some special moment of every single one. For example, like this very special one whom I met few years ago. He is a very nice person and also he is the only man I actually seeing tears flowing down on his cheek while he describing the unfairness of the life he going through now at one and half years ago till now, where the working hours is so demanding and is like impossible to take leave. Reminiscent of that day in front of the traffic light at the T-junction is where I store a moment of the very moment. And don’t surprise that I remember every single words you said cause that’s the time I acknowledge you as the ‘emo’ guy, haha, no la, what I actually trying to say is that I feel really sorry for seldom keep in touch with you that time, and every time I just being a listener where I just really want to say something yet I just hardly find any words that time, i was kinda introvert ma that time~ I just realise that I always keep a gap between what mean to be called ‘Friend’, by being real, sharing life,  keep in constant contact, and in upholding each other. I remember asking you to blog and you said “What to write about?Everyday just the same only, people read will also get bored.” But what I can tell is that, at least by what I thought, is that deliver a message by blog is effective in deliver what you wanted to tell and what you want the reader to know by stand in your shoe. And here I want to say I’m sorry for those who I seldom keep in touch with and bear with me ya~

Its 1215am d and ya i wanna go to bed liao. Ciao, nite nite.

No comments: