Saturday 2 May 2009

Clean clean, broom away the spider webs

I have forgotten the skills, the skills that I once have had to enable me stand outside circumstances and find the truly me that right inside me. He said potential will remain potential if you never wish to develop it. Just like "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." Quoted from my 4 o'clock where posted on the door. Which I believe everyone from my mother school are familiar with. On my 2 o'clock I look up, the manual that leads me to my potential are yet to be study. And now there are 3 o'clock left for the world to judge how worth am I. We make thousand of decision every days. To write a random post or give a serious thought, to wake up or continue sleep, go west or east, take shower first or eat first, to think or just follow, to obey or disobey and every decision made there are consequences that shaped who you are.

Finding myself is very much important or was it? created from dust and no control of when will be back to original form, are we destined or we destine who we will be?A voice that whispering, they called it conscience but I call it voice from Him whom I love. Its more than conscience and without His words it can be dangerous where differences are just between the line, possibility to become 'con science', a new term from my dictionary that defined as 'a science/logical thinking/know-it-all's arrogant that deceive you from the truth'. We are created to obey not the other way round. In line through the words or offline with Him that leads to death.

I need to fresh install my operating system. My mind control my decision but the Spirit is the utmost decision counsel. There must be a clear line to avoid overpowering to happen. My dear wise counsel speak louder as I have a listening problem. Give me eardrums that are sensitive to your voice which even greater than dolphin's. Sorry for I have to say sorry again for all my weaknesses.

His blood a little like fresh install os. The greater things of the first is it leave no record as we restore back to Him; whereas later are still data that left behind.

...fresh install are almost finish, please reboot to complete the progress...

...you left times until you are back home with me...

Always love,
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit aka Jesus Christ


No comments: