Thursday 5 March 2009

Fish Market

Last year when two of my sisters told me that they went to fish market for company farewell dinner, in my mind i was imagining that the place like supermarket and have variety choice of fresh fish for you to choose and the chef will cook for you with the fresh fish that you have chosen. That time I didn’t bother to ask them cause you know la, brother should be knowing everything one ba. I never know there was a fish market at The Spring only few weeks later I unintentionally find out. Now I having my lunch at fish market.haha.why?

Today my bluecube couldn’t connect, then I realised, my account being barred. Sigh, so I go to clear my payment at the “Blue Cube” in theSpring.T_T..any restaurant want to hire weekdays waitress 8-11pm?Call me!!!That money was for my new babe one le..haiz

On top of all these, my meal was half paid off by fish market aye.haha. I been given a RM10 voucher when I passing by to pay my bill. That’s when I make a painful decision to have my lunch there la.alone some more kok. sigh.

Well, the dish was ok la. Its suddenly remind me of today lecturer talk about “Shopping therapia”. She said when girls work very hard to earn their income and stress come, they tend to go for shopping to ‘reward’ themself, then, she asked: “How about guys?” Guys are simple, sleep. Haha. O probably eat?When under depression maybe la. At least I am one of those kind. Get the hint?I am under depression. Neh, I will be fine one la. A brighter day ahead!!!

DSC00441

This the food I ate=D.

O.o..received a unknown msg from my modem. Guess wat?

image

Thought finally my account reactivate and receive msg from celcom. Mana tau.(&%$#%@#..) Lately I received kinda a lot this kind of msg to my dg number as well.Duh=_=lll

DSC00442 The RM10 voucher that they gave 

DSC00443Personally I like this=D
One day I will named my cafe “the Lighthouse Cafe”

No comments: