Tuesday 26 May 2009

My old friend, Naked and smoothy Dike.

DSC00501

Let me introduce this friend of my who company me through up and down for almost three years. His name is Dike. Today I decided to upgrade him, yes, after I downgrade him early this year from 4gb to 3gb ram i decide to give him what he deserved.

DSC00500Yes, I going to upgrade the proc to T7400 ^^

DSC00502

He was kinda shy after 3hours of persuade finally he agreed to show what’s under the hinge cover.

DSC00503

crumbs!!!My bad, while i remove the keyboard I took out the ctrl key which i spent 30mins just to fix it back..sigh

DSC00504

Now Dike is naked..hahaha

DSC00507

No choice to upgrade processor have to disassemble every part.

DSC00508

Anyone can guess what is this?hehe

DSC00509

haiyo, you are so hidden la..so hard to find you o..haha

image

Finally, with crossed fingers I on the power and it’s running smooth now^^

No comments: